Monday, October 10, 2011

Cake Tutorial: Smoothing Edges of Fondant Pieces!


Take 30 seconds and pat your finger over the edge of your fondant cut-outs. It will make a WORLD of difference in how “clean” your finished work looks.  A smooth edge is a happy edge!  :D

Oven’s on – I’ll be back soon!

~ Peggy

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you posted this tip! All of my fondant cutouts look like the left one, and I thought it was something I was doing wrong - I guess they just need an extra little touch. :) Your cakes are AMAZING - so much detail.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is a very helpful and informative blog post. I liked the way the topic has been explained with simple and understandable information. The article offers useful insights that can help readers learn something new and improve their knowledge about the subject. The content is well organized and keeps the reading experience interesting from start to finish. I also appreciate the effort put into sharing practical ideas that readers can understand easily. Finding informative blogs like this is always useful for gaining new knowledge. Thank you for sharing such valuable content with your readers. I will definitely check out more articles on this blog for useful information and interesting topics.
    Boutique Management with Cutting & Tailoring in Delhi NCR.
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Makeup Training Institute in Delhi NCR.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...