Monday, October 18, 2010

Orange and Green Wedding Cake (click to enlarge photo).

This was a tiny little thing compared to the the other cake I did this weekend (the champagne fondant and burgundy ribbon cake), which was a real monster.  This little cake only fed about 50 people, so doing it was, well, a piece of cake.  I marbled 4 different shades of oranges and brown together for the borders, the bow, and the flowers.  Green ferns topped it off.  I didn't get any photos of the cake with the final top on it, but if I get my hands on one, I'll add it here.  October is such a gorgous month to get married.  Here's wishing love and happiness to all my brides (and everyone else's brides) this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...